In spring 2022 there will be another international game inventor fair. We are currently in the process of preparing and will probably inform you via our newsletter from October 2021. The following date is currently fixed: 02/04/2022.
- Which games can I present?
The game inventors fair is tailored for authors of any kind of board games. These games are publishd for example by Ravensburger, Schmidt or Amigo.
- How many games can I present? Is it okay, if I just present 1 game?
Every author can present as many games as he wants. There is no limit - only the space on the table does have a natural limit.
- How does the check-in work?
When you register with your name at the check-in counter, you get a name tag with either a red or a blue dot or both of them. A blue dot represents children games, a blue dot family games. In this way, the publishers can easily recognize, whether your games are of any interest for them.
- How do I find my table?
You can use any free table. There are no good or bad spots. At the check-in counter, you'll learn, where to find whole resp. half tables.
- How do I recognize the publishers?
Many of them have a name tag with the logo and the name of the company or even branded shirts or bags.
- Unexpectedly, I cannot make it and would like to decline last minute. How do I do that?
Please, send us a message via the contact form on the web page so that we can give your spot to somebody else.
- Is it possible to come as a visitor?
Yes, visitors are welcome. Many authors are indeed very happy about additional conversations or the possiblitiy to test their games.
- Is it possible to bring an accompanying person?
Sure, no problem. Though we recommend to book a full table, since there is not enough space otherwise.
- Are there any hotels near to Haar?
Here is a list of Hotels.